2625 W. I-35 Frontage Rd. Edmond, OK 73013
Double click here to add text.
- Managing partner and co-founder of EMA graduate of Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Reproductive specialist - 30 years
- Pioneered use of nuclear scintigraphy in Oklahoma 1992
- Oklahoma Equine Practitioner of 1999
- Board member Oklahoma State Animal Diagnostic Lab
- Numerous state and national veterinary advisory boards
Stephen R. Hance, DVM, DACVS
- Graduate of Kansas State University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Completed Residency and Board Certification Ohio State
- 6 years at large, Kentucky Veterinary Practice specializing in Thoroughbreds
- Known internationally for Radiographic consultation for veterinary pracitces in Australia and New Zealand
- Board Certified in Surgery
- Expertise in Performance Horse Lameness and Pre Purchase Exams
- Graduate of Tuskegee University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Accomplished Rider specializing in Hunters and Ranch Horses.
- As a full time associate Dr. Owen has a special interest in emergency and wound care as well as Sport Horse Medicine.
- Certified in Medical Acupuncture for Veterinarians
- EMA selects an intern each year for a comprehensive, hands-on education within the work environment. The intern receives a salary plus emergency fees, comfortable housing within walking distance of the hospital, all necessary insurance and licensing fees and a practice vehicle.
- Externs are given comfortable housing and compensation for meals.
- If you are interested in either of these programs call EMA and ask to speak to Dr. Owen or email Dr. Johnston at email@example.com
Preceptorships, Externships and Intern Programs
For helpful tips check out Dr. Owen's Facebook page here.
Check out this Facebook page for information about EMA
- Dr. Owen is very active in the horse community and has created multiple Wellness Clinics in the surrounding areas. Contact her today to set one up in your area.
- Graduated from Tuskegee University School of Veterinary Medicine
- Worked at the University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine in 2007
- Joins the practice as an intern and is interested in equine lameness.
- Was a licensed veterinary technician since 2003